1. You cannot go back in time with your older, wiser brain and make different choices.
2. A whole lot of stuff can’t be undone with, “I’m sorry”.
3. You can never really take back what you say.
4. Life takes work. It doesn’t happen by itself, no matter how effortless someone makes it look. Put some muscle into it.
5. Don’t wait around for an invitation when faced with a task that needs to be done. It’s probably not coming.
6. Don’t wait around for a thank you after finishing a task that needed to be done. It’s probably not coming.
7. Express appreciation to people who make your day better, easier, happier.
8. For the most part, you’ll never know the full impact you have had on someone’s life.
9. Doing good and good intentions are two different things.
10. Being thankful that you are not living in…
View original post 191 more words